Fire Fire

 

Fire Fire

 

D             G             D     Bm

Fire Fire, In me wire wire

                D

Da me mucho aqua

A7           D

Heat for so

 

D

Well ah hear a bawling /like somebody crying

                                                                A7

I couldn’t imagine what was happening

 

Ah hear this old lady bawling

                                                                G

Bawling out for she neighbour Ramsingh

                                D                                             A7           D

Neighbour neighbour, Oh Lord Look me house a fire

 

And she bawling…

 

D             G             D

Fire Fire, In me wire wire

                D                             A7  D

Da me mucho agua,  Heat for so

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santi Manite

Old Man and His Donkey

Jumbie Jamboree