Lazy Man

 

Lazy Man (D re mayor)

Well ah challenging anybody, Who think they more lazy than me

Open competition to prove I'm the words laziest man

You could come from Germany, you could come from France

if you think you more lazy than me you could take a chance

 

Ah lazy to wine and dine, Ah lazy to speak meh mind

Sun shining as hot as fire, Ah lazy to perspire

Ah hungry like ah want to dead, Too lazy to bite meh bread

Ah sleepy and drowsy like ah old ram sheep, Too lazy to go to sleep

 

Well my school days was a laughter/ With me and my school teacher

Through my lazy brain/ I drive twelve teachers insane

Anytime I'm in their class I drive them right out their mind

So rather than deal with me they rather resign

 

Ah lazy to reach in time, Ah lazy to stand in line

Anytime is dictation, ah lazy to understand

Anytime is Geography spelling or geometry

she could lay down she could bawl she could see she could call/ I eh talking to she at all

 

Well as a young man my mum advise me that it is time that I should marry

But I was so lazy, my brother John find a girl for me

When the day of the wedding came ah make my family shame

To go to the church ah was so lazy; the Parson came home to me

 

Ah lazy to look for work, ah lazy to make a joke

But my woman so love me she decide to marry me

One day she said to me "stay home and be lazy"

but she blind she cyah see or too dumb to agree

Ah too lazy to be lazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santi Manite

Old Man and His Donkey

Jumbie Jamboree